MUSCLE GROWTH / RECOVERY / PRODUCT
(30 day supply)
Now in capsule form for ease of use and to minimize the chances of the ‘tingling side effets’, Beta alanine has been shown to delay fatigue, improve anaerobic performance, improve exercise capacity and augment the effects of training.
Benefits of Beta-Alanine
- Increases Muscular Strength & Power Output.Van Thienen R et al (2009) Beta-alanine improves sprint performance in endurance cycling.
- Increases Muscle Mass - Kern et al (2011). Effects of β-alanine supplementation on performance and body composition in collegiate wrestlers and football players.
- Increases Anaerobic Endurance - Smith et al (2008) Beta-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training augments metabolic adaptations and endurance performance in college-aged men
- Increases Aerobic Endurance - Zoller et al (2007) Effects of 28 days of beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate supplementation on aerobic power, ventilatory and lactate thresholds, and time to exhaustion.
- Delay Muscular Fatigue helping athletes Train + Play , Harder for longer. Sale et al (2011) Effect of β-alanine plus sodium bicarbonate on high-intensity cycling capacity.
- Evidence is emerging to use it all season long
- New evidence suggests that consuming it with food can increase carnosine levels quicker Stegen et al (2013) Meal and beta-alanine coingestion enhances muscle carnosine loading.
- You need to take beta power for at least 4 weeks for carnosine levels to be raised
- Field sports (repeated bouts of high intensity)
- Sprint events
- Court sports such as tennis & squash
- Combat sports