Can be used leading up to an event to increase the bodies buffering capabilities.
Please note, this product is not flavoured, simply add to isotonic drink.
What it does
- Delays fatigue
- Improve anaerobic performance
- Improve exercise capacity
Oopik V et al (2004). Effects of acute ingestion of sodium citrate on metabolism and 5-km running performance: a field study.
Russel et al (2014). Acute versus chronic supplementation of sodium citrate on 200 m performance in adolescent swimmers
Potteiger et al., (1996). Sodium citrate ingestion enhances 30 km cycling performance.
Directions For Use
Take for 3 days prior to match day (not required on match day)
Take 2 level scoops (10g) with 500ml Pro Zero
- Take twice daily with food (ideally breakfast and lunch).
- Slowly drink it over a period lasting approx. 30-45minutes
- Please note, this product is not flavoured, simply add to isotonic drink.
– Field sports (repeated bouts of high intensity)
– Court sports such as tennis & squash
– Combat sports (caution with weight category competition)
By using sodium citrate as a buffering agent, you minimise your chances of gastrointestinal side effect when compare to sodium bicarbonate