Creatine is one of the most researched supplements on the market. However, there are many different types and sources of Creatine available.
Creapure® is the gold standard of Creatine Monohydrate. Creapure® is the only Creatine to be consistently tested free from impurities and by-products, so is guaranteed to be a safe source of Creatine.
Supplementation increases the bodies natural Creatine pool.
- Increases creatine phosphate stores – improves repeatability in games and benefits weights and speed. Del favaro (2010) Creatine but not betaine supplementation increases muscle phosphorylcreatine content and strength performance.
- Increases satellite cells – allows for better muscle growth. Olsen (2006) Creatine supplementation augments the increase in satellite cell and myonuclei number in human skeletal muscle induced by strength training.
- Increases muscle volume – increases the uptake of nutrients to muscle cells. Del favaro (2010) Creatine but not betaine supplementation increases muscle phosphorylcreatine content and strength performance.
- Increases muscle strength and power. Lamontagne-Lacasse M. (2011). Effect of creatine supplementation on jumping performance in elite volleyball players.
- Increases muscular endurance. Chillbeck et al (2007) Effect of in-season creatine supplementation on body composition and performance in rugby union football players