The Muscle-Building Supplement Recommended By Professional Athletes
Why is it that over 10 years on, AGF-1 (Anabolic Growth Factor) is still one of our best sellers - used and recommended by professional athletes such as Sam Warburton and James Haskell?
Why Choose AGF-1?
- Formulated to improve mens’ natural hormonal profile, to enhance muscle building capabilities
- Used by athletes to improve recovery and gain lean muscle mass
- Prevents muscle loss during times of injury or during periods when weight training is minimal
- Maintains good testosterone levels, which naturally decline with age. For this reason, AGF-1 is a favourite of our ambassadors such as Will Greenwood, Dion Dublin and Matthew Rees who have now retired from professional sport, but continue to train and live an active lifestyle.
- 100% safe for all male drug tested athletes aged 18 or over (unfortunately, AGF-1 will not improve testosterone levels in women due to its effects on lutenizing hormone, which will instead increase estrogen levels in women). Informed Sport registered.
When to take AGF-1:
- Alongside hypertrophy (muscle-building) training
- During times of injury
- During times of intense competition (to maintain muscle mass) when resistance training is minimal
- To naturally increase testosterone levels, which decline with age - this supports men's overall health in addition to strength and muscle-building benefits.
How AGF-1 Works:
AGF-1 was designed to create and maintain a highly anabolic (muscle-building) environment in the body, by increasing androgen receptors and reducing cortisol.
AGF-1 aids muscle repair and recovery, and may help prevent lean muscle loss during highly stressful phases of training or games or injury.
Phosphatidyl Serine (speeds up recovery, prevents muscle soreness, improves well-being and blunts the catabolic/ ‘breakdown’ effect of cortisol).
L-Carnitine Tartrate (increases the availability of androgen receptors which may result in increased testosterone uptake for muscle building, when combined with resistance exercise)
Zinc Citrate. (AGF-1 contains the RDA for zinc; a key nutrient involved in the natural production of testosterone and growth hormone, both of which are involved in muscle-building. Studies have shown that low dietary intakes of zinc significantly decrease testosterone levels in healthy men.
D-Aspartic Acid (an amino acid that can be used as natural a testosterone booster. It works by stimulating the brain’s production of hormones involved in muscle building, such as lutenizing hormone and growth hormone. It also alleviates a rate-limiting step in testosterone synthesis, which leads to a minor testosterone increase).
Good to know: D-Aspartic acid has been used as a treatment for infertility for many years; Studies have shown an increase in sperm number and motility with supplementation, and anecdotes from customers also report that AGF-1 has increased fertility levels!
PAS was the first company in the UK to utilize D-Aspartic Acid with athletes and we have seen excellent results and are a firm believer that it works. The research on DAA has been mixed, but we remain convinced AGF-1 is the best natural, drug-free (informed sport registered) testosterone product available for athletes – as endorsed by the likes of Sam Warburton and James Haskell, among many others.